|This article contains PROMOTIONS! Don't say we didn't warn you.|
|This article contains something which makes absolutely no logical sense, such as Nazi Zombie Mercenaries, Fucking Space Orangutans, anything written by a certain Irish leper, or Matt Ward creating (against all odds) a codex that isn't completely broken on every level. If you proceed, consider yourself warned.|
| This article contains something widely considered by /tg/ to be something absolutely disgusting, like pedophilia, rape porn, or any other disturbing topic, like bathing in your allies' blood.|
Reason: This is literally a game about raping your enemies into submission and engaging in all kinds of weird and/or gross fetishes.
FAPP: Erotic Sexventures is an extremely NSFW furry eroRPG made by a gnoll named Kah. Worshipers of Slaanesh probably play this game. The Magical Realm of Jizzral is (in the words of the author) "so faggoty that it jizzes onto other nearby planes to make them more like itself, in a phenomenon known as the Fappening." Combat in the game mostly consists of players and NPCs trying to rape each other, as a side effect of the Fappening makes affected denizens impossible to kill (though despite this, rules for non-fetish-based combat exist, so you can play as a band of warriors cleansing their world of the unholy taint or completely ignore the furry crap and use it like a regular RPG). This game contains rules for just about every fetish and paraphilia in existence. It has rules for inflicting damage by putting a diaper on your opponent, and there is a character class that specializes in using sexual fluids as a weapon. All of this is lovingly detailed in a complete asset pack for MapTool, because even the author is capable of recognizing that people who want to play this shit face-to-face should be lynched. The game has three different editions: Classic Fapp (no longer supported), Advanced Fapp, and Fapp Climax (currently under playtesting). Fappfinder could technically count as another edition.
Rules (Advanced Fapp)Edit
Select Age, Size, Nature (what substance(s) your character is made of - expect rubber furries), Assets (what body parts you have, such as Ass or Cock for example), Mutations, and Kinks. Your stats are Power, Stamina, Speed, Ego, Will, and Insight, and each has a cap of 5. Your SP is equal to 10 + Stamina ± Size. You start with 20 (or more) AP you can spend on stats and Actions.
During each turn, you get two Actions which can be used to either declare an Asset attack or use a Class Action. You can use a Swift Action even when it isn't your turn, but must wait until the start of your turn to reuse a Swift.
The game does not use experience points, instead you gain more AP whenever the Game Master (or GM) decides to reward you with it. Stats determine how many d6 you roll when making a check. Instead of adding the values of the d6 together, you count how many of them roll above the check. For example, if you attack the opponent's Ass with your Cock, you roll one die for each point you have in Power, and deal one point of damage for each dice that rolls higher than the target's Stamina. If you have Advantage, you re-roll all of the dice and take whichever set of rolls would do more damage. And after rolling the dice, you are encouraged by the rules to roleplay the results.
Character classes do not have levels. Instead, you spend points to purchase actions from a class. You may only have actions from up to two classes.
- Beguiler: Uses various psychic powers to charm their opponents and invoke new kinks.
- Cumslinger: Basically a Gunslinger or Ranger who fights by shooting enemies with ridiculous amounts of semen or other fluids.
- Fiend: Wielder of demonic magic. Capable of applying multiple conditions and natures.
- Fleshcrafter: Taps into the power of the Fappening to warp their own body or the body of others. Can add/remove assets and mutations to self or others.
- Matron/Patron: You are a MILF or a DILF. Abilities include healing, nature magic, and pregnancy.
- Rektyl: Focuses on swallowing enemies whole and grossing them out.
- Stud/Amazon: Fights enemies and fucks them raw, all with their brute strength.
- Tantrist: Practitioner of mystical martial arts and resisting temptation.
- Technomancer: Only usable in modern or sci-fi settings. Fights with the power of technology. Useful for fighting against or supporting digital/metallic creatures.
- Twink/Mynx: Submissive but agile and sneaky.
- Fapp Primer - Only contains the rules for character creation and combat in Classic Fapp. Very simple rules with no character classes.
- Advanced Fapp - Contains rules for a brand new system with character classes and more complex rules.
- Fappfinder - A fan creation with character classes designed to be compatible with Pathfinder.
- Filth Folio - A book of dirty and disgusting characters.
- Zanthrone - A book set in the nation of the aforementioned name, containing potions of various bodily transformations.
- Fapp: Core Rulebook - Contains the rules for Classic Fapp and introduces the setting of Jizzral. Later remade into Rotgut Rampage and compatible with Advanced Fapp instead.
- Fapp: Balls Deep In Duat - The Fappening spreads to a new world based on ancient Egypt.
- Fapp: Ass Effect - Science fiction setting.
- Fapp: Hard Heroes - Superhero setting. Takes place in a different universe from Jizzral, set in a Fappened location called Babylon City.
- Fapp: Landsmeat - Returns back to the world of Jizzral for an adventure involving an important meeting between barbarian tribes.
- Fapp: Endgame - Modern day gamers get trapped in Jizzral by playing an MMORPG.
- Fapp: Monster Balls - Pokémon, Digimon, and other types of Mons leak into the world of Jizzral and are collected by the gamers trapped in Jizzral, which was explained in the previous book.
- Fapp: Dragon Layer - As you may suspect, you get to fuck dragons here. Most likely the biggest reason why you're interested in this furry trash of an RPG in the first place.
- Fapp: Yiff in Hell - Probably the closest thing to a traditional RPG adventure as you're gonna get as you run around fucking demons to try and prevent an all-out invasion from Hell.
- Fapp: Fuck U - School setting. Takes place in the same location as Hard Heroes.
- Fapp: Cyberjunk - Cyberpunk setting. The world of Babylon City takes on a darker and edgier look due to the preceding events explained in the book.
- Fapp: Cursed Compendium (Coming Soon) - Another book that returns us to the setting of Jizzral. A catalog of cursed magic items, the treasure hunters who explore dungeons to find them, the dungeon guardians who defend them, and the evils they may unleash if they are found.