Extra Heresy, also known as Double Heresy, is a form of Heresy so Heretical that it causes everyone in the room to drop everything and stare in awe of how Heretical it is. The term was coined by Commissar Fuklaw.
Some ways to define Extra Heresy:
- An extremely intense variety of normal heresy
- Something that's heretical even for Chaos (i.e. a pacifist Bloodletter)
- Something that tampers the lore of an established franchise
- Something that just makes you RAGE with the intensity of a thousand supernovas (not always interchangeable with the term cancer, which implies disgust rather than outrage)
- Something that the mere mention of which violates you to your core
...Followed by death and revivification, followed by further death.
Things that are considered Extra HeresyEdit
- 6th Edition
- Matt Ward
- C.S. Goto
- Khornate Knights
- Female Space Marines
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Ponies who aren't in their containment board.
- ALL of the Grey Knights for some reaso-*BLAM*
- Furry-Bronies, even in their containment board.
- Chaos Spawn since just mentioning it causes to you t-AAUGHBLACIFTHFG
- Squad Broken (We're struggling to figure out if there's a level above Extra Heresy to describe it)
- Fanboys or girls or Fan Attack Helicopt-*BLAM* NO.
Dark Angels Space WolvesDefinitely Dark Angels.
- Heresy is extra heresy. Shut u- *BLAM* SPEAKING ABOUT HERESY IS HERESY!
- Xenos love (as per Commissar Fuklaw stated, but i'm willing to tr... *BLAM*)
- Rowboat and Cawl trying to upstage Big-E's work with the Primaris Marines
- Anything in relation to half-breeds, the actual names of which is not worth mentioning.if only all anons were like this one