The D6 system is, as the name suggests, a roleplaying system built around the humble yet mighty D6. It is published by West End Games, and is generally used for pen and paper games but can also be used for LARP and war games.
List of games using the D6 systemEdit
No, I haven't heard of most of them either.
- Men In Black
- The Hercules & Xena Roleplaying Game
- DC Universe
- Godsend Agenda D6 (They can't stop us. We're on an agenda from God.)
- Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space
Some of the free material under the OGL:
- Open D6 SRD
- The D6 System: The Customizable Roleplaying Game (PDF)
- D6 Adventure (PDF)
- D6 Space Opera (PDF)
- D6 Fantasy Rulebook (PDF)
AntiPaladin Games have published the free Mini Six sytem that is a slimmed down version of the OpenD6.