|Successors of||Blood Angels|
|Specialty||Sector-wide scouring actions, discretion.|
|Colours||Wine and Black|
As of Devastation of Baal, they are said to be almost destroyed. But it is assumed they got some reinforcements with Primaris Marines.
- War of The False Primarch - One of a few chapters that got their purging on with the Space Sharks, Flesh Eaters, Red Talons and the Death Eagles (Pentarchy of Blood). This war was extremely secretive to the point that the only thing we know about it is that the Pentarchy destroyed eleven other Space Marine chapters deemed heretics.
- Great Malagantine Purge - The Chapter is once more put into a taskforce collectively termed the Manus Irae for another secretive campaign spanning the entire Malagant sector. This time it includes the Silver Skulls, Fire Hawks and two other chapters whose name remained unknown. Apparently the High Lords of Terra wanted to set an example, and thus when the Chapters get rolling, genocide ensues.
- Messallas Purgation Campaign - As stated. Notable beacause they used one of their Fellblades.
- Angevin Crusade - This resulted in the creation of the Calixis Sector.
- Maelstrom Warders - Bundled up with a few other chapters to watch the Maelstorm. They fought alongside them for a while, but then were sent to the southernmost edge of the galaxy on the Thanatos crusade. This means they missed all the fun in the Badab War.
- Strato-Keeps of Keziah's Moon - The Forge Moon of Keziah, located in the strategically vital Agathon System, falls into an unnatural eclipse driving the population to murder and madness in an endless night of horror (beacause of course it does). The dread forces of the Tenebrae and the Company of Misery keep kicking the asses of the Imperial Guard and Inquisition until the Goth alliance of the Charnel Guard and the Adepta Sororitas of the Black Sepulchre arrive to get shit done. They manage to keep the Chaos forces at bay until reinforcements from the Angels Porphyr, Storm Lords, Iron Hands and the Mechanicus arrive. Once the Heretics were outnumbered, it was only a matter of time until they got expelled from the moon after a series of tank battles and Zone Mortalis engagements. The Charnel Guard used more of their forces in this event than they had in the last three thousand years.
- Devastation of Baal - Took very heavy casualties in the battle, among which was included their Battle Barge "Invictrix", and are said to be almost destroyed.