|Battle Cry||"For the light of the Emperor, charge onwards!"|
|Successors of||Imperial Fists|
|Chapter Master||Theon of Alexandra|
|Primarch||Rogal Dorn (?)|
|Homeworld||Piraeus , Fleet-Based|
|Strength||Nominal, ~895 Space Marines|
|Specialty||Shock and Awe|
|Allegiance||Imperium of Man , Ecclesiarchy|
|Colours||Worn steel battle-plate, with pauldrons showing a galactic field, and accents of gold.|
History of the ChapterEdit
- The Celestial Wardens are a chapter of Loyalist Space Marines in Warhammer 40,000.
- The Celestial Wardens were founded in the Millennium.
- The chapter is descended from Imperial Fists gene-stock, with great pride.
- Celestial Wardens fight for impact, the shock and awe spectacle to rout their foes in terror at the majesty of the Emperor's finest!
- The Celestial Wardens primarily recruit from Piraeus, a Hive World of jungles both urban and natural.
- Chapter Master Theon maintains contact with the Planetary Governor of Piraeus and avoids interference in mundane affairs if possible.