Campaign:SidCOPS/Gusuri Tefit< Campaign:SidCOPS
- Campaign: SidCOPS
- Name: Gusuri "Gus" Tefit
- Concept: ZOMBIE GOASTS LEAVE THIS PLACE
- Caste/Aspect: Redsid
- Motivation: Beat up a Third Circle Demon
- Positive intimacies: Cigarettes
- Negative intimacies: Rogue Supernaturals
- Experience: 10/10
- Horse points: 10/10
- Grew up near a local dynast town/village
- was born an appropriate sign/constellation (I'll figure it out later)
- was a clown in school, never took anything seriously, often at the behest of his teachers
- he did this because he was very insecure, didn't like other people making fun of him
- as he grew up, he began to train in various styles of martial arts and swordplay, as well as learning about the ways of the office-clerk
- he was ~17 when a rogue demon ravaged his town
- he hid outside the village, completely still, when he came back, everyone was maimed, dead, or missing, including his parents, and his sister
- from then on he was completely srs bsns, and changed his ways significantly
- on leaving the village, he heard the demon roaring and yelling in another direction, so he followed after, and finally caught up to it
- as he was about to go to his death, a circle of sids stop the demon, grab him, bring him to YOOSHAN
- he eventually devotes himself to stopping all manner of rogue supernatural beings
- also he smokes
- a lot
- Fabulous, he wears a deep mahogany trenchcoat with a blood-red shirt underneath.
- basic long pants, embroidery shaped like motes of dust shimmer on them
- swords are generally sheathed in elsewhere
Strength ●●● Charisma ● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●
Resistance X Craft X Archery X Investigation X Awareness ●●● Ride X Dodge ●●● Athletics ●●● Larceny X Bureaucracy ●●●● Sail X Linguistics ●● Melee ●●●●● Lore ●●● Integrity ●●● Survival X Performance X Presence ●●●● Occult ●●●●● Martial Arts ●●●●● Thrown X Socialize ● War ●● Stealth ● Medicine X
Craft (War) X Craft (Pandemonium) X
Languages: Fire-Tongue, Old Realm, Low Realm
Backing (Crimson Panoply): ●
Backing (The Convention on Oversight): ●
Connections (Immaculate Order): ●●
Artifact (Hope and Faith): ●●●
Artifact (Jade Hearthstone Bracers): ●●
Artifact (Starmetal Pog Thingy): ●
Celestial Manse: ●●●
Harmony of Blows (Melee 2 Ess 2 p155): 8m. Extra Action. Combo-OK, Virtue (Temperance). Instant. Two extra attack actions with Archery, MA, Melee, or Thrown, ignoring multiple-aciton penalties and rate.
Impeding the Flow (Melee 2, Ess 1 p155): 3m. Reflexive Step 2. Combo-OK. Instant. Reduces the number of successes on an incoming attack to zero, provided it is physical and not unblockable.
Serenity in Blood (Melee 4, Ess 2 p155): 5m, 1wp. Reflexive Step 2. Combo-OK. Instant. Perfect Parry. Works against unexpected attacks with a Per+Melee roll at difficulty 3.
Force Decision (Presence 2, Ess 1 p156): 4m. Simple. Compulsion, Fate. Instant. Forces target to make a decision, which seems completely natural to them. He might come to regret it later. It's a Manip+Pres roll at difficulty of the target's ess. Can target anyone you can see. It has limits.
Methodology of Secrets (Lore 2, Ess2 p166): 5m. Reflexive. Until character next sleeps. Maiden of Secrets has a chat with you while you sleep. Understands how he fits into this grand plan and what he can do to best integrate himself. Gives you three bonus relevant specialties.
Mark of Exaltation (Occult 1, Ess 1 p169): 2m. Simple. Social, Virtue (Compassion). One Scene. Cast mark glows red, only visible to redsids and spirits. If you can see the light, you can see the unmanifested spirits within (ess*5) yards. Also grants one autosux on social interactions (Pres, Perf, Occ, Bur, Soc) with gods or elementals.
Telltale Symphony (Occult 3, Ess 2 p169): 5m. Simple (Speed5, DV-0). One Scene. Hear the music of fate, reflexive (Int + Occ) roll at difficulty 3. If sux, can identify details of a charm, spell or other supernatural effect.
Incite Decorum (Occult 2, Ess 2 p169): 2m. Simple. Combo-OK, Compulsion, Fate. One Scene. IF MY ESS IS BIGGER THAN ZOMBIE GOASTS, YOU GOTTA COOL YOUR SHIT. Costs two WP to be violent, and any charm they use thereafter costs an extra WP. If I attack, it ends.
Icy Hand (Bureaucracy 2, Ess 2 p176): 1m. Simple. Combo-OK, Compulsion, Fate, Touch. Five Days. Activate the charm as you touch a bureaucrat (MA if unwilling). Roll (Charisma + Bur) against DMDV, if sux, they are compelled to do their fucking job damnit.
Heroic Essence Replenishment (Integrity 2, Ess 2, Presence 3 p178): -. Special. Permanent. Whenever I channel WP through Valour, gain (Valour*2) motes. If you use Presence instead, gain (Valour) motes.
- (Martial Arts)
Secrets of Future Strife (MA 1, Ess 1, p180): -. Reflexive Step 1. Permanent. Doubles unmodified JB pool.
Blade of the Battle Maiden (MA 3, Ess 2, p181): 2m/die, 2wp. Reflexive Step 1. Obvious. One Scene. MA inflicts lethal, parry lethal without stunt, every 2m spent adds one die to MA attacks and ParryDV pool. (Max dice added is Dex+MA)
Harmony in Blood 1wp
- Harmony of Blows
- Serenity in Blood
Harmony of the Blade 1wp
- Harmony of Blows
- Blade of the Battle Maiden
Mark of the Telltale Symphony 1wp, 2m/5m/7m
- Mark of Exaltation
- Telltale Symphony
Regeneration: (6, 10, 8/hour more when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 14/14(14)
Peripheral Essence Pool: 20/20(33)
Committed Essence: 13: 9 for daiklaves, 4 for bracers
(write your essence pools as "current / maximum". current should be lower than maximum if you have motes committed to artifacts or if we finished a session while you wasn't at your maximum essence. commit from peripheral.)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●●●
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●●● Temperance ● Valor ●●●●
Virtue flaw: RAEG (Valor)
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Seeing flamebait.
Shadow of Remorse (Paired Starmetal Reaper Daiklaives)
(Speed 4, Accuracy +5, Damage +7L, Defense +2, Rate 4* - Attune 9)
- Assumes both weapons wielded.
- For 1m, both blades can be sheathed in Elsewhere - they appear to simply sink into the air and vanish. They can be drawn as a Reflexive action at no cost.
Manses and HearthstonesEdit
(write what hearthstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: 7
Dodge MDV: 8
Soak: 0A/1L/3B (add armor and 0A/(Sta/2 round down)L/(Sta)B)
Pierced: 0A/1L/3B (add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0A/0L/0B (armor only)
PAUNCH (Speed 4, Accuracy 11, Damage 3B, Parry DV 6, Rate 3, Tags N)
Foot+Face (Speed 5, Accuracy 10, Damage 6B, Parry DV 6, Rate 2, Tags N)
Sharp Pointy Things (Speed 3, Accuracy 15, Damage 10L, Parry DV 6, Rate 3)
2BP Melee +2
1BP Pres +1
2BP MA +2
3BP Valour +1
3BP Conviction +1
2BP Occ +2
4BP Willpower +2
1BP Bur +1
GOTTA PICK A HEARTHSTONE AND FLAWED FATE, AS WELL AS COLLEGES