Campaign:IMPROMPTU GAME/Proud Snout< Campaign:IMPROMPTU GAME
HEY LINA. SUCK MY DICK.
Name: Proud Snout
Concept: Tracker/Hunter and Spybeagle
Caste/Aspect: Changing Moon
Motivation: Protect the plainslands and its peoples.
Intimacies: Food, sleeping
Anima Banner/Totem: Beagle
Anima Effect/Tell: Big brown puppy eyes.
IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO
Strength ●●● Charisma ●●●●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●● Manipulation ●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●●●● Wits ●●●●
Lunar Block Archery Craft Bureaucracy Athletics ●● Larceny Investigation Awareness ●●● Linguistics ● Lore ● Dodge ●● Performance Occult Integrity Presence ●●● Medicine Martial Arts Ride Melee ●●●●● Sail Resistance ●●● Socialize Thrown Stealth ●●●●● War Survival ●●●
Forest-tongue, Claw Speak, Low Realm
- Survival: Tracking (+2)
- Awareness: Scent (+1)
- Moonsilver Wavecleaver Daiklave
Heart's Blood: ●
- Omen Dog
- Moonsilver Reinforced Breastplate
- Deadly Beastman Transformation: (See MoEP: Lunars pg 137)
- +1 to Str, Dex and Stam
- Claws/Fangs (Fangs Chosen): Fangs do lethal damage
- Enhanced Sense (Nose): +2 Dice on Awareness rolls when using that sense
- Fur: +1 die to Survival rolls, +1L/1B soak
- Tail: +2 dice to Athletics rolls, aids in balance
- Inexhaustible: +2 Stamina. Never suffers fatigue.
- Second Dexterity Excellency: 2m/sux, Reflexive, Instant, Combo-OK. Adds 1 success to a Dexterity roll for every two motes spent.
- Wasp Sting Blur: 2m/tick, Reflexive, Instant, Combo-OK, Fury-OK. Reduces the Speed of a Lunar’s action by one for every two motes spent, after persistent effects, to a minimum of 3.
- Second Appearance Excellency: 2m/Sux, Reflexive, Instant, Combo-OK. Adds 1 success to an Appearance roll for every two motes spent.
- One of the Herd: 3m, Reflexive, One-scene, Combo-OK, Illusion. Makes the Lunar's face look like everyone around her. Perception rolls to pick out the Lunar suffer an internal penalty of the character's Essence. Even if the character is alone, his face is so bland that no one can remember it. Observers must spend 1 WP in order to overcome this illusion.
- Ox-Body Technique: No cost, Permanent, Stackable. Adds two additional Dying levels and the player's choice of the following: A) Two -1 Health levels. B) Four -2 Health levels (Option B was chosen.)
- 2nd Wits Excellency: 2m/Sux, Reflexive, Instant, Combo-OK. Adds 1 success to a Wits roll for every two motes spent.
- The Spider's Trap Door: 4m, Supplemental, Instant, Combo-OK, Illusion. This Charm supplements any action (usually dramatic) to conceal something, whether it is a (Wits + Survival) action to hide from animals, (Wits + Stealth) to set up an ambush, (Wits + Investigation) to hide evidence or others. The concealed object becomes undetectable by any Awareness rolls using mortal senses. By committing the Essence spent on this Charm, the character may attach an illusion effect. Any person who comes near suffers an unnatural mental attack with a number of successes equal to those rolled for concealment plus the Lunar’s Essence. Those whose Mental Defense Values are less than this value see the area as completely undisturbed and empty, even if they look exactly where the object rests. People who break through this mental influence must still find the object in order to see it.
Regeneration: 4, 8 resting/hour.
Personal Essence Pool: 14/14
Peripheral Essence Pool: 21/30
Committed Essence: 9
- Compassion ●●
- Conviction ●●
- Temperance ●●●
- Valor ●●
Flawed Virtue: Temperance.
Limit Break: □□□□□□□□□□
Virtue Flaw: Maw of the Devouring Beagle. The Lunar loses all self-control and develops an insatiable hunger. The Lunar then begins eating everything in sight that is edible and can be digested, starting with food first. The Lunar will ignore everything in order to search for its next meal. This flaw extends to such substances that are not usually eaten, but can be such as blades of grass, pine cones, pens, parchment, shards of glass, even mortals and fairfolk. If something is too large to be eaten in one bite, the Lunar will tear the object into small, bite size pieces. Partial control: The Lunar can be selective in the substances and objects it devours. The Lunar can keep himself from eating anything harmful such as poisons, toxins, weapons, poisonous creatures and objects or creatures that societies find impure or immoral to eat (humans, Beastmen, Wyld Folk, Exalted, etc.) The Lunar will actively search food within its immediate area to eat. If it cannot find any, it will look somewhere else. If there is no food within a five mile radius, the Lunar will subject itself to eating other things.
Moonsilver Wavecleaver Daiklave
Moonsilver Reinforced Breastplate
Manses and HeartstonesEdit
Join Battle: 7
Join War: 4
Dodge DV: 4
Parry DV: 6
Dodge MDV: 3
Parry MDV: 4
Warform Soak: 16B/14L/10A
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 4, Damage 3B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags (C, N, P)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 4, Damage 6B, Parry DV 4, Rate 2, Tags (N)
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy 5, Damage 3B, Parry DV 8, Rate 3, Tags (N)
Wavecleaver Daiklave (Speed 5, Accuracy 14, Damage 10L/3, Parry DV 9, Rate 2, Tags (O)
Warform Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 5, Damage 4B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags (C, N, P)
Warform Kick (Speed 5. Accuracy 5, Damage 7B, Parry DV 4, Rate 2, Tags (N)
Warform Punch (Speed5, Accuracy 6, Damage 4B, Parry DV 8, Rate 3, Tags (N)
Warform Wavecleaver Daiklave (Speed 5, Accuracy 15, Damage 11L/3, Parry DV 9, Rate 3, Tags (O)
- 4 BP to increase STAM from 2 to 3.
- 2 BP to increase Melee from 3 to 5.
- 1 BP on Survival specialty (+2).
- 1 BP to increase Background: Artifact from 2 to 3.
- 3 BP to increase WIT from 3 to 4.
- 4 BP to increase Stealth from 3 to 5.