Campaign:First Age Fuck You/Avin< Campaign:First Age Fuck You
- Campaign: First Age Fuck You
- Name: Avin
- Concept: Tiny exalt with big dreams
- Caste: Twilight
- Positive intimacies: Miniaturization, Magitech
- Negative intimacies: Flyswatters, Spiders
- Anima: A dramatic scene which, on closer inspection, is actually an incredibly intricate machine.
- Experience: Unspent: 17/Total: 40
Strength ● Charisma ●●●● Perception ●●●●● ● Dexterity ●●●●● ● Manipulation ● Intelligence ●●●●● ● Stamina ● Appearance ●●●●● ● Wits ●
Archery o Integrity ●●●●● ● Craft +++++ + Athletics ●●●●● ● Bureaucracy ● Martial Arts ●●●●● ● Performance o Investigation o Awareness ●●●●● ● Linguistics ●● Melee o Presence o Lore ●●●●● ● Dodge ●●●●● ● Ride o Thrown ●●●●● ● Resistance ● Medicine ● Larceny o Sail ● War o Survival o Occult ● Stealth ●●●●● ● Socialize o
Craft: Air ●● Earth o Fire ●● Water ● Wood o
Magitech ●●●●● ● Genesis o
Languages: Skytongue, Earthtongue, Old Realm
Thrown (Spirit Weapons +0)
Craft (Magitech) (Miniaturization +3)
Stealth (In Shadows +1)
Dodge (In Flight +3)
Manse: ●●●●● Wealth: ●●●●● Panoply: ●●●● Arsenal: ●● Savant: ●●●●● ● Reputation: ●●
- Giant-Felling Pebbles Technique: -, Reqs 2/2, Permanent, Obvious, Permanent. Solars of old brought down giants with nothing but pebbles. This Charm ensures they will never be without ammunition. This Charm permanently enhances the Solar's capabilities. She may spend 1m as a reflexive action that does not count as Charm use to create a glowing pebble from pure Essence. The pebbles have qualities as follows: Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage +0B, Range 10, Rate 3 The pebbles dissipate upon impact with any surface or if someone other than the Solar who created them tries to use one. (Custom charm replacing Returning Weapon Concentration).
- Spirit Weapons: 2m+, Reqs 4/3, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Obvious, Mirror (Crypt Bolt Attack; Abyssals, p. 134), One scene. This Charm allows the Solar to create glowing golden Thrown weapons of any shape she desires from pure Essence. She may create up to (her Essence) weapons at one time at a cost of 2m each. These weapons have qualities as follows: Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage (Essence x2)L without adding Str, Range (Thrown x10) yds, Rate 1 per hand The Solar may at any time reflexively cause one of these weapons to return to her hand, or reflexively end the 2m commitment causing the weapon to fade away into nothingness. Unlike its mirror, this Charm does not allow the Solar to cause lethal damage with punches.
- Fiery Solar Chakram: -, Reqs 5/3, Permanent, Holy, Obvious, Mirror (Eyes Like Daggers Glance; Abyssals, p. 134), Permanent. This Charm improves its prerequisite, adding the Solar's primary Virtue to the Accuracy and Damage of weapons created using it. These weapons also inflict aggravated damage against Creatures of Darkness. Finally, when using Spirit Weapons, the Solar may ignite her anima or caste mark and use it to fire bolts of Solar essence into her enemies; this attack may be targeted with Charisma instead of Dexterity, has Rate 2, and is otherwise identical to an attack using Spirit Weapons.
- 3rd Integrity Excellency:
- Integrity Essence Flow:
- Spirit Maintaining Maneuver:
- Sacrosanct Soul Retribution:
- Ox Body Technique -, Reqs 1/1, Permanent, Stackable. Adds one -1 and two -2 health levels.(Core 208)
- 2nd Craft Excellency:
- Crack Mending Technique:
- Craftsman Needs No Tools:
- Object Strengthening Touch:
- Durability Enhancing Technique:
- Chaos Resisting Preparation:
- Chaos-Repelling Pattern:
- Essence-Lending Method:
- Terrestrial Circle Sorcery:
- Celestial Circle Sorcery:
- Solar Circle Sorcery:
- 3rd Dodge Excellency:
- Dodge Essence Flow:
- Reflex Sidestep Technique:
- Shadow Over Water:
- Seven Shadow Evasion:
- Flow Like Blood:
- 2nd Stealth Excellency:
- Easily Overlooked Presence Method:
- Hooding the Solar Lantern:
- Hooding the Solar Lantern:
- Mental invisibility Technique:
Combo Name 1wp 0m+
- Charm Name
- Adamant Skin Technique
- Cause Gem to explode.
Essence: ●●●●● ●
Personal Essence Pool: 28/28
Peripheral Essence Pool: 66/66
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□□□□
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●●●● Temperance ●●●●● Valor ●●
Virtue flaw: Overindulgence (Temperance)
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: The character must pass a favorite pleasure or vice to act in a moral fashion.
The character's self control completely fails, and he surrenders to all forms of excess. Sex, liquor, drugs and gluttony become equally attractive, and the character will not listen to reason or postpone his debauch. He indulges in all vices at hand, regardless of expense or consequences. If he's penniless or isolated, he'll borrow or steal or travel to a location where he can indulge. Character's in poor health should make a Stamina check to avoid long-term consequences from such an episode.
Partial Control: The character can be talked into essential duties such as pursuing enemies or leading armies. However, in every spare moment, he indulges in whatever form of excess are available. He can avoid drinking on duty but not being exceptionally hung over. He automatically says yes whenever offered some intoxicant or other pleasure.
Duration: One full day.
Manses and HearthstonesEdit
Dodge DV: 9
Dodge MDV: 11
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)