Campaign:Faeries, faeries, everywhere (GWM test run)/Duke of Lillies< Campaign:Faeries, faeries, everywhere (GWM test run)
Name: Duke of Lillies
Concept: Raksha version of "Mitchell_Henderson"
Ascended Caste: Entertainer
Shadowed Caste: Diplomat
Motivation: Become the most popular Raksha in all of Creation.
Working on it.
LIKE MITCH BUT WITH POINTY EARS.
Strength ●●●●●● Charisma ●●●●●●● Perception ●●● Dexterity ●●●●●● Manipulation ●●●●● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ●●●●●●● Wits ●●●●●●●
Archery Awareness Craft ●● Performance ●●●● Occult ● Martial Arts ●● Sail Lore ●● Medicine ●●●● Linguistics Melee ● Athletics Resistance ●● Investigation Thrown Presence ●●●●● Dodge ●●● Integrity ●●● Larceny ●● Ride War Survival Bureaucracy Stealth ● Socialize ●●●●
To be determined
- Ravishing the Created Form: 1wp, 0g, Simple, Instant, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaped-Only. Raksha feeds off a consenting target (Consent can be reached either through NMI or UMI). The Raksha touches the individual and rolls a pool of dice equal to his feeding Grace. Each success reduces the target's permanent Willpower or relevant Virtue (Raksha's choice) by one point. The Raksha gains 10m of Essence per point drained. Glamour Resistance: Raksha cannot feed from creatures with a (trait + Essence) greater than the Raksha's Willpower. Feeding from an Exalt whose virtue is below the minimum of The Great Curse always fails.
- Banquet of Crumbs: 0g, Simple, Instant, Combo-OK, Shaped-Only. Charm allows the Raksha to feed on any emotion prevalent in Creation. Innate Power: (Cost: None) Raksha can feed off of any strong emotion around him rolling his feeding Grace in dice and regains 1m of Essence per success. The Raksha can only use this Charm once per scene and can only regain enough Essence as dictated by his essence cap.
- Essence-Forging Art: 3m, Simple, Permanent, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaping. Create mundane object in the Wyld. Glamour Resistance: Mundane objects created by this Charm do not affect Creation-born with a higher Perception + Awareness than the Raksha's intelligence.
- Forging the Heart Grace: 15m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Heart Grace.
- Forging the Cup Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Cup Grace.
- Forging the Ring Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Ring Grace.
- Forging the Staff Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Staff Grace.
- Forging the Sword Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Sword Grace.
- Gaping Virtue Mouth: 20m, 1g, 1xp, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to turn one of the Graces he has forged into a Feeding Grace for whomever he crafted the Grace for. That individual may learn Feeding Charms for which the individual meets the pre-reqs.
- Ecstatic Reproduction Style: 20, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows the Raksha to create another Raksha and form his Heart Grace along with creating him. The Raksha rolls Int + Occult to create a new Raksha (Dif 5 for a Commoner, Dif 7 for a Heroic Commoner, and Dif 9 for a Noble). This roll is not an extended roll. If the roll is successful, the new Raksha is created and the Raksha "parent" owns all his Graces. Botching the shaping action causes the Raksha to create a possibly insane child or a monster who owns all her Graces and despises her parent.
- Assumption of Dream and Passion: 10m, 1g, Reflexive, Lasts until terminated, Assumption, Shaped-Only, Stackable. Allows the Raksha to take a humanoid form that embodies a certain virtue or aspect (Justice). The Raksha gains a +1 auto sux on rolls related to that virtue
- Ox-Body Technique: Special Cost, Reflexive, Lasts for entire Assumption, Glamour, Mutation. Gives the Raksha one -1 health level and two -2 health levels.
- Second Cup Excellency: 2m/s or 2m/dot of soak. Reflexive (Step 1 for Attacker, Step 2 for Defender), One shaping action, Combo-OK. Shaping. Raksha may spend 2m for a success on a Cup shaping roll or 2m to raise his Cup Parry DV or soak.
- Bastion of the Self (Heart): 10m, 1wp, 4g, Reflexive, Lasts for entire Assumption, one tale or one story, Combo-OK, Mutation, Shaped-Only. In the Wyld, Bastion of the Self (Heart) renders Raksha immune to that type of shaping damage. Heart: Raksha is immune to all non-magical types of damage. Against normal attacks, it replicates the effects of Bastion of the Self (Sword). The charm also protects the Raksha from all environmental damage unless its caused by a superhuman force (Magic, Charms, etc).
- Beguilement: 5m, 3g, Supplemental, Instant or Lasts entire Assumption, Glamour, Mutation, Shaping. Raksha rolls Cha + Socialize as a Staff-shaping attack. If the attack is successful, the Raksha may add his Charisma to the raw damage. The Raksha who uses this charm along with an Assumption may spend 10m and 1wp to cause any Creation-born to automatically follow the Raksha's orders. This power lasts for only a scene and the Raksha must roll Cha + Socialize. For each success, the effects lasts for one more scene on ensorcelled characters.
- Awakened Dream Manufacture: 3m, 0g, Simple, Permanent, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaping. Allows Raksha to create a lesser minion. If humanoid, the Charm gives the minion 3 dots in either Craft or Performance. If the minion is an animal, it gains an extra dot in one Physical attribute. Minion is defined using the traits and templates available in Exalted pg. 247. Glamour Resistance: The minion cannot harm or affect someone with a higher (Wits + Essence) than the Raksha's socialize. If the minion is made permanent, Glamour Resistance does not apply. Minion can be summoned into Creation via Evocation charm.
- Shape Forged Servant: 5m, 1g per mutation point, Simple, Permanent, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaping. Works like Awakened Dream Manufacture except for the following: 1) It takes one full story for the Raksha to properly craft his minion. 2) The Raksha must spend 5m instead of 3, and up to his Socialize in Glamour. For each point of Glamour, the minion gains that many Mutation Points to be distributed as the Raksha sees fit. Minion can be summoned into Creation via Evocation charm or if made permanent, can go into Creation freely if one of its mutation is a permanent Assumption charm. Glamour Resistance: Same as Awakened Dream Manufacture.
- Shiftless Untamed Beauty: 1g, Reflexive, Lasts entire Assumption, Combo-OK, Glamour, Mutation, Shaped-Only. When the Raksha invokes this Charm along with an Assumption, he may spend 8m and roll Charisma + Presence vs. the target's Dodge MDV once per scene. If successful, the Raksha's presence becomes an addiction to the target. This power lasts for only a day. The Raksha gains a +1 situational bonus on all social rolls against the target. Also, for each month the target spends away from the Raksha, he/she must roll her Willpower with a difficulty of the Raksha's Cup rating lest she/he feel compelled to return to the Raksha. This is considered UMI and its effect goes away once the target has spend 3 willpower points. Glamour Resistance: Charm does not effect targets with a higher Integrity + Essence than the Raksha's Presence.
- Elegant Muse Attitude: 1g, Reflexive, Lasts entire Assumption, Glamour, Mutation, Shaped-Only. Once the Raksha enters Creation and dons an emotional resonance, the Raksha may spend 1m and give herself a 2 die bonus to a roll based on the emotion or belief she assumed (Justice). Glamour Resistance: If the 2 die bonus is given to a roll vs. a Creation-born with a Integrity + Essence higher than the Raksha's Charisma, the power fails.
- Prince and Pauper Approach: 1g, Supplemental, Instant, Glamour, Mutation. When used with an Assumption, the Raksha can spend 5m for an action that lasts One long tick. The Raksha must spend some time socializing with the target before spending the 5m. Once the 5m are spent, the target gains an aura of lies and distrust. For the next season (or until the Raksha's Assumption wears off), the target suffers from a -2 external penalty to all social rolls based on Persuasion, as well as rolls dealing with Backgrounds such as Contacts, Backing, or Influence. Additionally, when the target's honesty is called into question, any attempt using Investigation to determine whether the target is lying suffers a -2 external penalty when the target is telling the truth or gain two automatic successes when the target is lying. Glamour Resistance: Cannot affect targets with a higher Socialize + Essence than the Raksha's Manipulation.
Personal Essence Pool: 20/20
- Compassion ●●●●
- Conviction ●●●●
- Temperance ●
- Valor ●
- Heart ●●●
- Cup ●●●●
- Staff ●●●●
- Ring ●
- Sword ●
Working on it
Manses and HearthstonesEdit
Join Battle/Debate: 8
Dodge DV: 5
Dodge MDV: 6
Soak: 0B/0L/0A (Add armor and (Sta)B/(Sta/2 round down)L/0A)
Pierced: 0B/0L/0A (Add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0B/0L/0A (Armor only)</br>
Cup DV: Ring DV: Staff DV: Sword DV: Heart DV: 5
Base Cup DMG: Base Ring DMG: Base Staff DMG: Base Sword DMG:
Cup Soak: 16 Ring Soak: 16 Staff Soak: 16 Sword Soak: 12
Cup Entanglement: Staff Entanglement: Sword Entanglement:
Cup Healthtrack: 8 Ring Healthtrack: 2 Staff Healthtrack: 8 Sword Healthtrack: 2
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)