Campaign:Acts of Villainy/Blur Of Wind And Carnage< Campaign:Acts of Villainy
(italicized text is just a comment, don't keep it in your sheet) originally from 
- Campaign: Acts of Villainy
- Name: Blur of Wind and Carnage
- Concept: Adorjan Liar and Sneak
- Caste/Aspect: Scourge (ED Favored)
- Motivation: Scourge Nexus' Streets of life.
- Urge: Lie, Cheat and Steal from mortals.
- Positive intimacies: Adorjan
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima Banner: speed lines.
- Anima Power: As Night Castes, but may muffle personal sound or sound in an area around yourself.
- Experience: -7/200
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
Blur of Wind and Carnage was once part of a Northerner nomad tribe, son of the chieftain's best friend. Life was as good as a nomad tribe could have; plentiful hunting, rich soil supporting various berries and fruits to pick, good weather, and the like. As he grew, though, things got worse. The weather shifted, got much colder than it had been ever before. Plants withered, hunting grew scarce. Many of the tribe died.
By then he had passed his trial of manhood, and had grown into a fine young man, fit to lead the tribe should the time come. Unfortunately, it came before then. During their travels, they found a tribe of beastmen had taken over one of their usual settlement spots they used in summertime, when the weather was a little warmer and the game a little more plentiful. The beastmen did not take kindly to these weaklings laying claim to the spot they have discovered for themselves. The next night after Blur's tribe arrived and had moved further down the river adjoining the area, a few of the beastmen attacked, killing many before the few men still left fought them off. During the fighting, though, Blur ran off after finding his father dead at the beastman's hands. Blur's tribe would collapse days later from infighting over who would lead.
When Blur stopped running, he found he had a second shadow. The shadow manifested itself in front of him, introducing itself as Wakuriop, the Bisclavaret, sent by his master to grant him amazing power, the power to fight and win against those who would hurt those he cared about. Blur immediately accepted. 5 days later, Blur reemerged a changed man.
Since then, Blur has been a model Adorjan, sowing discord throughout Creation where he passes. He's also proven to be quite endeared towards the Yozi Ebon Dragon's nature of lying and deception, which he makes able use of during his travels. Since the loss of his family and tribe, he's also taken quite a hatred towards Beastmen, despite his adoption of Adorjan's philosophy that caring for others will only end in pain.
Wakuriop is a Bisclavaret, one of the Shadow-Eaters. He often advises Blur on matters of demonic etiquette and common knowledge about the domains of his patron. He is also quite snarky and tends to try to crack jokes, but usually messes up the delivery (It doesn't help the jokes are often demonic in humor, and Blur doesn't quite understand the thinking in some of them).
Strength ●●●(●● ●●●●● ●●) Charisma ●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●
Solar/Abyssal Block Archery Integrity Craft Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy Martial Arts Performance Investigation ●●● Awareness ●●●● Linguistics ●● Melee ●●●●● Presence ●●● Lore Dodge ●●●●● Ride Thrown Resistance Medicine Larceny ●●●●● Sail War Survival ●● Occult ●●● Stealth ●●●●● Socialize
Languages: Skytongue, Old Realm
- Melee (Warstrider Weapons +2)
- Stealth (Spying +2)
Cult: ● Backing (Adorjan): ● Influence (Adorjan's Progeny): ● Artifact: ●●●●● Manse: ●●●●● Artifact: ● Unwoven Coadjutator: ●●●
- Wind Born Stride: (x5) Permanent. Dashing is now DV -0, Increase dash speed by (Essence x 5) added directly to the dex number, require no roll to cross treacherous terrain.
- Death-Dealing Journey: 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Velocity, Indefinite. Dashing is reflexive.
- Who Strikes the Wind?: 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Obvious, Instant. Perfect dodge against any non-unexpected attack. Must be moving at dash speed for this charm to function.
- Kalmanka's Grace: Permanent. Cost for Who Strikes the Wind? versus ranged attacks reduced by one, attacks by Extras reduced by one, attacks by mortals or natural animals by one. Reductions stack.
- Laughing Gust Denial: Permanent. Increase cost to 6m for Who Strikes the Wind, perfect dodge for one tick. Increase cost to 6m 1wp while Opened Eye of the Hurricane is active, perfect dodge for one action.
- Thousandfold Typhoon Hand: 1m 1wp, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Instant. Single unexpected attack, can only be defended against by spending 1wp, which allows normal DVs to apply. Extras may not spend this 1wp to avoid the attack. May only benefit one action in a flurry.
- Joy in Violence Approach: 1m/1sux, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Instant. Add 1sux per 1m spent to Join Battle roll, up to (lower of Dex or Wits), with a free (# Wind Born Stride purchases) successes added. Regain 1wp for first time used in a scene, 2wp if used during social combat.
- Self As Cyclone Stance: 4m 1wp, Extra Action, Combo-OK, Obvious, Instant. Magical flurry of any action except ranged actions. No MAP, but a stacking -1 internal penalty (-1 penalty on section action, -2 on third, etc). DV penalty of -0.
- Threat-Monitoring Excitement: 1m, reflexive, Combo-OK, Instant. Surprise-negator, may be used to notice any threat within sensory range.
- Unimpeded Perfection of Exertion: Permanent. Exert no weight on solid objects (add lower of Dex or Ath) to difficulty of all efforts to track, and provides a +3 Stealth specialty in Moving Silently.
- Foam-Dancing Haste: Permanent. Run on liquids, no environmental harm from the surface the user runs on.
- Gravity Rebuking Stance: Permanent. Move across vertical or inverted surfaces as normal.
- Earth Skimming Gale Tread (x2): 5m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Obvious, One Hour. Fly at dash speed, no flight ceiling.
- Sacred Kamilla's Inhalation: 1m per corpse, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Stackable. Activated when you walk away from a corpse within (ess x 10) yards. Allows you to breathe without air for one day, may also target animate corpses.
- Dread Panoply of the Silent Wind: 10m 1wp, Simple, Combo-OK, Sorcerous. Hide (essence) weapons in Elsewhere, summon them reflexively for no mote cost, lasts for the duration of a flurry or until it's banished in favor of another weapon, but cannot parry.
- Loom-Snarling Deception: 0-8m, Simple, Combo-OK, Illusion, Shaping, Indefinite. Perfect disguise, if opposed by magic effects add (Essence) in successes to the roll. (Cost is 10-Ess).
UNLIMITED COMBOS BABY, THE COLE TRAIN IS RUNNING ALL DAY
Regeneration: (twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) when active, 4/hour more when relaxed, 8/hour more when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 23/23
Peripheral Essence Pool: 34/52
Committed Essence: 18
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●
Compassion ●● Conviction ● Temperance ●●● Valor ●●●
Virtue flaw: Torment of Adorjan
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Resisting UMI, Overriding Virtues, Overriding Urge.
- Corrupted Perfected Boots (Art 1) (1m commit)
- Corrupted Starmetal Wings of the Raptor (5x dash speed in combat flight, 80MPH outside combat, +6d to stealth rolls while flying, 1m commit 10m activation cost)
- Corrupted Moonsilver Warstrider Daiklave (Art 2) (5m commit)
- Corrupted Orichalcum Clockwork Arm (Art 5, One Arm, +9 Str to all actions with arm, commit 11)
Manses and HearthstonesEdit
(write what hearthstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: 8
Dodge MDV: 8
Soak: 0A/1L/3B (Perfect Reinforced Breastplate)
Move Speed: 5
Dash Speed: 41
Jump Speed: 10 vertical, 20 horizontal
WotR Flight Speed: 175
Corrupted Moonsilver Warstrider Daiklave (Speed 5 Acc 24 Damage 24L PDV 8 Rate 3)
one Dying level per dot of Stamina
- 8BP: Melee 4+5, Presence 3, Stealth 4+5, Larceny 4, Dodge 4, Awareness 4
- 2BP: Willpower 7
- 4BP: Brutal Attack (Str replaces Dex on attack rolls)
- 1BP: Melee (Warstrider Weaponry +2)
- 72XP: Essence 3 4 and 5
- 8XP: Cornered Titan Desperation
- 24XP: Wind Born Stride (3 purchases)
- 8XP: Kalmanka's Grace
- 8XP: Laughing Gust Denial
- 8XP: Joy in Violence Approach
- 8XP: Self as Cyclone Stance
- 8XP: Racing Vitaris
- 8XP: Threat-Monitoring Excitement
- 6XP: Artifact 4 and 5
- 40XP: Unimpeded Perfection of Exertion, Foam-Dancing Haste, Gravity-Rebuking Grace, Earth Skimming Gale Tread (x2)
- 5XP (3xp Debt): Manse 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy