Campaign:A Divided Center/Walrus< Campaign:A Divided Center
(italicized text is just a comment, don't keep it in your sheet) originally from 
- Campaign: A Divided Center
- Name: Moonsilver Monkey of the East
- Player: Neckbeard
- Concept: Lithe Martial-Artist Lunar, protects what others forsake
- Caste/Aspect: Full Moon
- Motivation: Protect the East from the Threats of Creation
- Positive intimacies: Easterners
- Negative intimacies:Dragon-blooded
- Anima:Completely silver spider-monkey, jaws open and shouting
- Experience: numbers/numbers
- Grew up in a small village near Great Forks
- Village came under attack from a large band of raiders
- Sent for help to a nearby DB contingent, they refused to help, saying the village was expendable, and out of the Realm's territory anyways
- Monkey was of age to fight, thus sent out as militia
- He was one of two survivors, the other was a wandering man who decided to help
- Exalted after surviving the defense of his village, wandering man turned out to be an elder
- Scooped him up and away to learn in his Hidden Treetop Manse
- Learned martial arts from his mentor, locked himself into the Full Moon caste
- Mentor is a Gorilla-Totem tough-guy, is very proud of his prodigy but finds his ways odd, sometimes
- Mid-calf length pants, vest, several sashes wrapped around his waist and arms.
- Hair wrapped in a loose fitting short pony-tail, deep brown coloration with silver stripes
- several piercings, but they're all symmetrical about the middle of his body
- Eyes match his hair: Silver inner lining with a brown outer ring.
- Tattoos are deep pulsating silver, running visibly across his chest, circling his pecs, up and around his neck to his ears, eyes, and mouth
- Monkeyfeethands. you know what I mean.
- Silver-haired monkey
- same tattoos and piercings
- still wears the vest, loosely about his chest
- long, lithe arms, end in gnarled hands
- retains his monkeyfeethands
- prehensile tail
Strength ●●●● Charisma ●● Perception ●●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●
Archery Craft Bureaucracy Athletics ●●● Larceny ●●● Investigation Awareness ●●● Linguistics ●●● Lore ● Dodge ●●●● Performance Occult Integrity Presence Medicine Martial Arts ●●●●● Ride Melee Sail Resistance Socialize Thrown Stealth ●●● War Survival ●●●
Languages: Forest-Tongue, Old-Realm, High-Realm, Low-Realm
Martial Arts (While Unarmored)+2
Manse: ●●● - Hidden Treetop Heart's Blood: ●● - 4-10 Distinct Forms Tattoo Artifact: ●● - Hearthstone Bracers Mentor: ● - Grodd, Gorilla-Totem Elder
- (Stamina) Humble Mouse Shape (Sta 3 Ess 2 p131): Can take hearts blood of forms as small as a mouse
- (Wits) Internal Form Mastery (Wits 3 Ess 2 p136): Use higher of his or form's dex.
- (Stamina) Deadly Beastman Transformation (Sta 3 Ess 2 p136): Increases Str/Dex/Sta by 1, use Gift charms
- 2 pts - Prehensile Tail: Agile tail can be used to manipulate objects and is treated in all ways like a third limb but at -2dots on all str rolls and -1 dot on dexterity
- 1 pt - Fur: +1 die to all survival rolls, no need for clothing, +1L/1B soak
- 2 pts - Brachiation: Move and Dash through treetops at full speed, +1 automatic success on any action to climb, swing, or jump through treetops
- 1 pt - Claws: Punches and kicks inflict lethal damage
- (Strength) Claws of the Silver Moon (Str 3 Ess 2 p144): 4m, 1wp, Simple (Speed 4), Combo-OK, Gift, Obvious: Accuracy +2, Damage +(Strength)L to natural attacks. Change to one mote when using DBT.
- (Stamina) Hide-Toughening Essence (Sta 3 Ess 2 p160): 1m/2 soak, Reflexive(Step 7), Combo-OK, One scene: Each mote spent adds two points of Bashing and Lethal Soak, spend up to (Ess) motes.
- (Stamina) Armor-Forming Technique (Sta 3 Ess 2 p160): 1m/3 soak, Reflexive(Step 7), Combo-OK, Gift, Obvious. One scene: Each mote spent adds three points of Bashing, Lethal, and 1 Aggravated Soak, spend up to (Ess) motes. When shifted into War Form, may commit (ess) motes for as long as DBT is active.
- (Appearance) Hide of the Cunning Hunter (App 2 Ess 1 p176): 2m, Reflexive, Combo-OK: allows the Lunar Exalted to conceal any distinctive marks they might have, including their protective moonsilver tattoos.
- (Wits) The Spider's Trap Door (Wits 4 Ess 2 p190): 4m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Illusion: Supplements an action to conceal something. The concealed object becomes undetectable by any Awareness rolls using mortal senses. If you commit the essence, any person who comes near suffers an unnatural mental attack with a number of successes equal to those rolled for concealment plus the Lunar’s Essence. Those whose Mental Defense Values are less than this value see the area as completely undisturbed and empty, even if they look exactly where the object rests.
- (MA) Body of War Meditation
- (MA) Withering Paw Strike
- (MA) Monkey Tail Distraction Strike
Regeneration:6 when active, 10/hour when relaxed, 18/hour when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 0/12
Peripheral Essence Pool: 26/26 (30)
Committed Essence: 4 permanent for Artifact Tattoo Hearthstone Bracers
Compassion ●● Conviction ●● Temperance ●●● Valor ●●
Virtue flaw: Curse of the Humble Sloth (Temperance)
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Suppressing Temperance, resisting mental influence, Full Moon's light
Tattoo Hearthstone Bracers - Artifact ●●
Heart's Blood Forms: - Heart's Blood ●●
- Bear, Claw Strider, Mospid, Simhata, Mouse, Seal, Barracuda, Sand-Swimmer
Manses and HearthstonesEdit
Gemstone of Entrance: Unlocks shit
Hidden Tree Manse: It's in a tall tree. Deep East, near the character's home village. Shared with his mentor.
Dodge DV: 7
Dodge MDV: 4
Monkey Paunch (Speed 5, Accuracy 13, Damage 4B, Parry DV 7, Rate 3, Tags N)
Monkey Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 12, Damage 7B, Parry DV 5, Rate 2, Tags N)
Monkey Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 12, Damage 4B, Parry DV 6, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Deadly Beastman TransformationEdit
Dodge DV: 8
Dodge MDV: 4
Soak: 0A/5L/6B '
Pierced: 0A/5L/6B '
Hardness: 0A/0L/0B '
Monkey Paunch (Speed 5, Accuracy 14, Damage 5L, Parry DV 8, Rate 3, Tags N)
Monkey Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 13, Damage 8L, Parry DV 6, Rate 2, Tags N)
Monkey Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 13, Damage 5L, Parry DV 7, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
CotSM Paunch (Speed 5, Accuracy 16, Damage 9L, Parry DV 8, Rate 3, Tags N)
CotSM Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 15, Damage 12L, Parry DV 6, Rate 2, Tags N)
CotSM Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 15, Damage 9L, Parry DV 7, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
- +1 Stamina, 3bp
- +1 Strength, 3bp
- +2 Martial Arts, 2bp
- +1 Dodge, 2bp
- Omnidexterity, 1bp
- Hidden Manse, 2bp
- +1 Mentor, 1bp
- Specialty, 1bp
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy