Campaign:A Divided Center
Lina. Oh god, Lina. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The great Scavenger Lands! The Melting Pot of the East. The Realm's declining power has left the entire East with a lot more freedom. What will the movers and shakers of that area do with it?
Friday 3:45 EST!
Mixed! Try not to make an Exalt who won't play well with other 'normal' Exalted (Solars, Lunars, Siderals, Terrestrials)
- Grogul, Strong of Voice, played by Sarbiton.
- Neckbeardius, pending Lina's approval, will be playing a
Walrus LunarSpider-Monkey Lunar
- Reiz, playing the awkward Sidereal cross between Jimmy Olsen and Aya Shameimaru
- Lumby has a Dawn-caste man with a very nice hat!
- Draw as Jagged Edge Blossom, social butterfly of supreme mindrape.
- Kalga as Calavera, expert funeral dancer~
- Terrestrials gain 1 extra XP per 5 XP gained by Solars, and Celestials gain 1 extra XP per 10 gained by Solars.
- Unlimited Combos
- Limit: For the duration of your limit break, you gain infinite channels of your Flawed Virtue. Every willpower spent on UMI is a dice rolled for limit, no matter how much has been gained in scene.
- Useful Overpowering
- Useful Stamina: Your stamina now grants extra health levels. Stamina 1 grants an Incap Health Level, 2 grants a -4 Health Level, 3 grants a -2 Health Level, 4 grants a -1 Health Level, and 5 grants a -0 Health Level. All levels also grant the ones below them.
- Training Times: Good idea for fluff reasons. Horrible for actual play. Infinite training time between sessions.
- Other suggestions?