Age of Sigmar/Tactics/Old/Chaos/Skaven/Clan Eshin(Redirected from Age of Sigmar/Tactics/Chaos/Skaven/Clan Eshin)
These are the rules prior to the release of the Skaven Battletome, and as such are no longer matched play valid.
Why Play Clan EshinEdit
- Play as Hoards of Ninjas
- Has a Hero that can be in two places at once
- Army is mobile and while likely Footslog where it wants to go.
- There is a giant ninja rat daemon that can teleport itself or units. Yes, the model is as badass as it sounds.
- They're ninjas.
- Models for battleline troops are pretty old and in dire need of an update and variety.
There isn't currently a Battletome for Clan Eshin.
- The Grand Alliance Chaos book has all the Warscrolls.
- This should be supplemented with the Grand Alliance Chaos Errata and Designers' Commentary from the FAQs.
- No Allegiance Abilities and no match play valid Battalions.
- Matched play points are in the General's handbook 2018.
- Alternatively up to date Warscrolls can be found in the WH AoS app.
- Skaven Assassin: a killer that kills, similar to Orders Shadowblade Assassin. geared to kill, not lead. he hides among other Skaven (with 5 or more models at no more than one wound a piece) before leaping out at the start of combat. You don't have to declare which unit he is hiding in or anything so there is a bit of flexibility there. In addition to Throwing Stars, he can either chose Fighting Claws for more attacks or the Weeping Claws for rend and damage. Either way, you can re-roll hits against enemy Heros.
- Skaven Deathrunner: From the Silver Tower and the only hero that can be in two places at once. its smoke bombs give it a -1 to hit from missiles in addition to the penalty from Lookout Sir. may not be as killy as an Assassin but he can make for an interesting buffer. By FAQ, you can measure the effective range of a Command Trait or Artifact from both models. As long as the Deathrunner doesn't attack, stays out of combat, and not slain (each twin has their own independent 5 wounds, but if one is slain there is a 50% chance the other will also die) He can support two different flanks.
- Verminlord Deceiver: It can teleport itself or another Skaven (so not other Verminlords, unfortunately) hero anywhere on the battlefield using its unique spell Skitterleap which is cast on a 3. Deploy him at the back of the board out of unbinding range to give your opponent the willies. His ranged weapon Doomstar, while unreliable, is good against hordes when it works. In combat, he is good at tearing through heavy armour, but he's not super tanky so make sure he strikes first and hopefully kills his foe.
- Night runners: (Battleline in a Clan Eshin army) your hoard of Rats Throwing ninja stars. They move Sneaky Fast up the board, even able to make a run move before the first turn. When they run they can still shoot and on wound rolls of 6+ their dagger gains a -1 rend which increase to -2 if you have 20+ models.
- Gutter Runners: (Battleline in a Clan Eshin army) slightly more elite Night runners with better weapons and the ability to flank
- Clan Moulder:
- Clan Pestilence:
- Clan Skryre:
- Clan Verminus: